Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vague? Possibly...

Well, I finish my contract tomorrow, and although I'll miss my kids a lot, I'm so so so excited to go on vacation with Angie!!!! We're flying into Siem Reap on Saturday night and are going to tool around Angkor Wat for a while, then we're really not sure. Angie said that I can plan the trip, so we're going to play it by ear and see what we/I feel like doing. Ha. Fabulous. I want to see the temples of Angkor and a Komodo dragon, so I guess we'll make some sort of effort to head over to Indonesia. I've got a wad of cash and unlimited free time, so I'll come back to Korea when I run out of money or get bored. Three weeks? Six months? No idea, but knowing my attention span...

I think I'll look for a job once I get back to Korea. Hmmm. I haven't planned that either. All I know is that I'm having tortillas on Angie's roof on Friday night, brunch with a friend on Saturday, and a long, treacherous airport bus ride on Saturday afternoon.

Wish me luck. I'll be singing Madonna to Angie on the plane.

No comments: