Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rapid Update

1. I woke up last Saturday with a spider on my hand. I guess my girlish "help me!!!!" scared the poor guy and he bit me. Maybe I should have said it in Korean.


bite:




2. Angie and I have found a cheap flight to Cambodia, so we'll be flying out in Early September. Return date: unknown (just how I like it).

3. I'm still jobhunting for my next job in Korea... reading through prospective contracts is making me crazy!

4. I am convinced that my students are the smartest in the whole school. This isn't favouritism. I genuinely believe that they're the best! Every day there's something that one of them will say or do that blows me away. They're great.

5. There have been some great art exhibitions lately... Monet, Cezanne, Degas, Gaguin, Manet, Millet, Moreau, Renoir, Van Gogh... it was really great to see famous art in person. I realized how much I have missed wandering around the National Gallery back home.

6. Due to a slight (yet long-winded) mishap, I won't be able to go away for summer vacation... luckily Angie is staying here too, so we'll travel Korea. Woo!

Ah, I can't remember anything else right now... Mostly I'm happy, healthy, and looking forward to Katie coming to visit in 2 weeks!!!!

No comments: